What is microblading?
Microblading is a technique that creates the appearance of fuller, perfectly shaped eyebrows by applying a semi-permanent pigment into the skin. The pigment is deposited manually into the basal layer of your epidermis with the use of a blade made up of tiny needles. It creates small, individual, feathered strokes that perfectly mimic eyebrow hair. The result is a natural looking fuller brow.
BOOK with me TODAY
Does it hurt?
While everyone has a different comfort level, even with topical anesthetic some clients may still experience slight pain. It is about as painful as having your eyebrows waxed or threaded. If you are menstruating, your sensitivity may increase. I do strategic numbing multiple times throughout the service.
How long does it take?
The appointment takes approximately 2 hours. The first 30 minutes we go over all the consultation paperwork, take pictures and discuss shape and color. We will then create the outlined shape as a stencil for your approval. The topical anesthetic will be applied to the skin just before beginning the procedure.
How do I prepare for my appointment?
- If you have an ideal shape, bring a few reference photos with you to your appointment.
- If you are particular with your shape, you may fill in your eyebrow as you normally would so we can take into consideration the shape you desire.
- Avoid any blood thinning medication for a minimum of 72 hours prior to their appointment. This includes Vitamin E, Aspirin and ibuprofen as they are natural blood thinners.
- Do not drink any alcohol 24 hours before and limit the amount of caffeine you consume. This will affect the color deposit and may make you more prone to sensitivity and/or cause more bleeding.
- If you have been on Accutane in the past, you must wait at least one year before considering this procedure.
- It is highly recommended that you avoid intense sun exposure and tanning bed exposure for 20 days before and after your procedure. If you show up to your appointment with a new tan or sunburn, you will need to reschedule and your deposit will be forfeited.
- Avoid waxing the procedure area 2-3 days prior.
- Avoid getting any type of facial peel at least one week prior.
- Please shower ahead of time because you will need to avoid getting them wet and over hydrated after the appointment.
- You will not be able to sweat for 10 days because of the salt production in the skin may fade pigment or cause an infection, so please plan your workouts accordingly.
- Kids under 18 are not allowed at the appointment. Visitors 18 and over must wait in the waiting room during the procedure. It is also a major distraction and can make the appointment much longer than necessary. Failure to comply will forfeit your deposit and will be rescheduled at my next available time.
Is microblading right for me?
If you have any of the following, Microblading will most likely not be the solution for you:
- Pregnant or Breastfeeding
- Excessive sebum (oily skin)
- Overly sensitive skin
- Allergies to topical anaesthetics
- Severe Acne
- Keloid scarring
- Facial psoriasis or eczema
- Overly dry skin
- Iron deficiency
- Previous tattoo that has not faded
There are also various contraindications that will determine if you are an appropriate candidate for the procedure.
Will my brows be 100% perfect?
No. And to expect perfect eyebrows is unrealistic. Microblading is a form of art and the best way to ensure that you will be satisfied is to find an artist with a ‘signature style’ that you can relate to.
What is the healing process?
Your microbladed brows will appear darker and bigger than expected for the first few days. This will gradually lighten during the complete healing process and they will lighten 30 - 50% before your 2nd session. Please view the Everlasting Brows Microblading procedure detailed aftercare instructions you are given.
How many sessions are needed?
Microblading is a two-step process, and a perfecting session is needed 6 weeks later. Sometimes just one session is sufficient, but a perfecting session is offered. With most procedures, the color looks dramatically lighter after the first week. Some clients prefer this, while others opt for a bolder look. At the second session, we will assess the color retention and make adjustments as necessary. Everyone heals differently and at different rates. If your microblading does not heal perfectly the first time, don't worry! We can always go darker and add more density at your next appointment.
Microblading is a process and we want to make sure it is right for you. A consultation is provided with your initial fee. We will discuss the process, how long it takes, color, shape, density and more. Should you choose to book your session, a non-refundable fee of $150 will be needed to secure your appointment. Consultations are done over the phone but in extreme cases can be done in person. Contact me for details.
Eyebrow Microblading : $500
The initial appointment includes your consultation, custom design of your brows and your complimentary enhancement session within 6-8 weeks. This will be scheduled during your first visit.
* perfecting session must be completed before 8 weeks or there will be an additional fee
Color Boost before 6 months : $200
Color Boost 6-12 months $250
Annual Enhancement Session 12-15 months : $350
After 15 months : $500
prices are subject to change
Please allow 48 hours notice when rescheduling your appointment. Microblading deposits/payments are non-refundable. If you arrive late for your scheduled appointment time or if you reschedule with less than 48 hours notice, your payment will be forfeited. If you choose to cancel your appointment, you will automatically forfeit your Microblading deposit. Additional deposits will be required to reschedule your appointment if you give less than 48 hours notice.
before your appointment
Before your appointment you will fill out our Client Forms below. You will be able to fill everything out online before your appointment. This way I can go over your medical history and make sure there are no contraindications for you getting your microblading service completed. I will also ask you to send me pictures of your brows with and without makeup to evaluate. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me. email@example.com or 205-533-5843