Recently made a trip to Sephora to get some things for an upcoming trip to San Diego. I specifically went to get travel sizes of some of the products I use to take in my carry on. I had a blast going through all the cute little mini versions of some of my fave products. They have always had travel sizes of products but now it is very organized in one little place in the store. Although, I did have to go around the store to get a few of the Bumble and Bumble products. They have a section right by the check out called "On The Fly". I was told they specifically worked with the TSA to come up with travel sized products all 3.4 oz and under. I wanted to lighten my load and take smaller versions with me so I didn't have to carry my whole bathroom. Especially since I am a hoarder of makeup and hair products.
What I bought:
- Clinique Dramatically Different Lotion for dry to very dry skin: I am not much on clinique anymore but I have always loved this moisturizer for my skin type. It doesn't leave a greasy feel and make me feel nice and hydrated.
- Bumble and Bumble Texture Creame: Gives hair that elusive, undone-yet-done quality, with a hint of grit, hold and a tousled, shine-free finish.
- Living Proof Flex styling hairspray: hairspray designed to be workable, brushable, and touchable as you set, style, and finish damp or dry hair. I haven't used it yet but excited to try it.
- Bumble and Bumble Prep Spray: This nutrient-rich detangler reveals texture, enhances the performance of styling products and refreshes already styled hair. I LOVE this stuff. I use it right after I get out of the shower to help with tangles in my hair. It is also great to spray on day after hair to reactivate products and re-style hair.
- Evian Facial Spray: Facial Spray hydrates, tones, and refreshes normal, dry, oily and sensitive skin. French women, famous for their beauty savvy, have long depended on the special benefits of Evian Facial Spray as part of their daily skin care regime. This will be great by the pool to give me a cool spritz too.
- Stila MOST WANTED Eye liner duo: Draw the perfect line every time with Stila's bestselling Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Intense Black and Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Violet, a vibrant matte purple. These beloved cult classics deliver deeply pigmented color in waterproof formulas that stay in place until you say when. Can't wait to use these and the black liner is so cute and mini.
-Shiseido 50+ Ultimate Sun Protection Creme for face: This formula offers intensive complexion defense against UVA/UVB rays that cause sunburn, cell damage, dryness, roughness, and premature signs of aging such as fine lines. Don't face the day without the ultimate creamy, youth-guarding shield that works invisibly to deliver an optimal combination of sun protection, hydration, and smoothness. The texture is nonsticky and fast absorbing.
- Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee: This buildable, blendable blush hybrid provides the natural look of a cream blush with the long-lasting hydrating color of a gel stain. 14 hours of color and hydration. Infused with 50 percent-pure coconut water, it instantly hydrates while nourishing with the powerful benefits of vitamin E-rich argan oil. Like a refreshing sip of coconut water for your skin, this moisture-packed blush instantly drenches cheeks in a cool veil of color.
- Prada Candy Rollerball Parfum: Prada CANDY is instantly seductive—pure pleasure wrapped in impulsive charm. In an explosion of shocking pink and gold, Prada CANDY takes us on a walk on the wild side, showing us a new facet of Prada femininity where more is more and excess is everything. Magnified by white musks, noble benzoin comes together with a modern caramel accord to give the fragrance a truly unique signature. This is truly my absolute favorite scent. So excited they had this in the rollerball to take along with me.
- Minimergency Kit : This all-inclusive kit is designed to help women survive beauty, fashion, and personal care predicaments. Fix flyaways with a teeny-tiny hairspray. Stop runs in your hose with clear nail polish. Mend a fallen hem with double-sided tape. This kit does it all—and it comes in an adorable, portable pouch in a sassy leopard print. This is perfect because you never know what can happen and I will have everything I need in this tiny cute pouch. Perfect for on the go or brides too.
- Tangle Teezer Compact Styler: Tangle Teezer is an innovative tool that painlessly and easily removes tangles and knots as it styles and dries hair. The uniquely designed teeth flex and flick as they glide through hair, minimizing breakage, splitting, and damage. Great for combing out my wet hair. My hair has recently gotten longer and it is great to have instead of causing unwanted breakage to the hair.
- Too Faced Beauty Blogger Darlings: Tried, tested, proven, and adored—these are the four products bloggers and vloggers simply can’t resist. Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer is infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder and signature bronzing pigments to create a unique matte bronzer that neutralizes red and evens skintone. Primed and Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer is a one-of-a-kind makeup primer scientifically formulated to glide on sheer, keeping powders, foundations and bronzers looking fresh and in place all-day while minimizing the appearance of pores and imperfections. In one easy coat, Better Than Sex Mascara’s carbon black, collagen-fueled formula creates full, defined lashes that are stretched to unbelievable lengths.
I will be posting soon about what I am taking with me in my TSA approved bag. Check back!!!!